Hello everyone and welcome to my blog; Da-SoapBox. On here I'll be adding my two cents to various social, political and lifestyle issues primarily here in the UK and other major events that affect us worldwide. Read on I say, and don't hesitate to share your thoughts with me. Like it or not. I'm always open to hearing new ideas, varying perspectives and criticisms. Now that's my word!

Saturday, 15 October 2011

Occupy Wall Street Protest



You can't intimidate the best ideas out of people. Those cowards in NYC dressed in uniforms backed up with badges and guns and beating on women in the streets, all in the name of Bloomberg! . Let the peaceful protest thrive, worldwide. Civil disobedience people!
RISE UP!

1 comment:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.
    Volvo 760 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete